Our Standards Make the Biggest Difference
The Triple E Standard
The EEE Standard is something we firmly stand by, it exceeds the standards of both the wedding and DJ industries. EEE refers to high standards in the areas of education, experience, and equipment which defines Loops N Jamzz DJs. We are the first DJ Service to publish our code of ethics (and make it available to the general public), and we did this to help ensure that clients find an exceptional DJ that has their best interests in mind.
Code of Ethics
1. We do not subcontract bookings to third party companies or another DJ.
2. To provide fair and transparent pricing to clients that reflects the requirements and duration of their event, as well as, servicing clients with the higher standards of EEE (education, experience and equipment).
3. We will uphold the standard of having team members participate in formal in-class training at professional DJ schools and support continuous education.
4. To have team members with real working experience from weddings and specials events. All clients can be assured that the level of experience they are getting is no less than a combination of 100 weddings and special events.
5. We will maintain our practice of continually investing in high grade professional equipment to serve the best interests of our clients.
6. To have full redundancy of equipment onsite so that should an issue arise a solution can be found.
7. We will not book every member of our team to further insure that all backups are internal and do not involve third parties.
8. To meet or exceed the requirements of a legal DJ business in addition to moral and ethical standards.
9. We support client wishes to meet the DJ prior to the wedding or special event and do not match them with someone unknown or under qualified.
10. To have a team of professionals that consists exclusively of College or University graduates.
11. We will make every effort to help clients achieve their vision. Although we cannot promise perfection, we can pledge that we will make the success of your wedding or special event our priority.
12. To treat all clients and vendors with respect and in a professional manner.